[Software]: Temporary At-Home Access to Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe is making temporary at-home access to Creative Cloud available until July 6, 2020 for schools and colleges who currently have only lab access for students, at no additional cost. The temporary licenses may be provided and removed at Adobe’s sole discretion.
- The Computer and Communication Center only provides temporary home access rights for new users. If you have any questions regarding to the expiration date of the product and other related services, please refer to the official website.
- Official Website Information
[Expiration Date]: July 6, 2020 (Subject to the final announcement on Adobe's official website)
[Eligible Applicants]: NTHU students, teachers and faculty
[How to Apply]:
- Please go to [Application Website] to submit an application to the Computer and Communication center.
- Please use your NTHU E-mail to apply. Those who are unable to apply successfully due to personal fill-in errors will not be informed additionally.
- Applications of new applicants need to be manually batched by the Computer and Communication Center. It is scheduled to be processed in batches at 10am every working day. (If a new application is submitted after 10am that day, it will be delayed until the next working day)
After the application is completed by the center, Adobe will send a notification letter granting access rights, please click "Get Started" and log in with the account (E-mail) you applied for. If you have any questions, please refer to [Login Example].
[Application Website]: Website
[Login Example]: Please click here